Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 626
Phone: Samsung i760
Carrier: Verizon
Secondary Carrier: Sprint
PocketPC: Other

Engadget has posted a blurry Verizon promo board showing the Samsung i760 along with several other phones. The Samsung i760 features Windows Mobile 6 Professional, a dial pad plus a QWERTY thumb-pad. The phone is thin and should be a hit with business users.

Attached Image

Samsung i760 Specs

--------------------
Editor/Administrator MGN
MGN Making Your Windows Mobile Life Simpler

Main : Samsung i760 - Verizon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
earl
post Aug 2 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,193
Phone: Cingular 8525
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular
PocketPC: HTC

any word on a GSM version?

+Quote Post
runningtiger
post Aug 3 2007, 01:40 AM
Post #3

Mobile Gadget Idol
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 11,486
Phone: HTC Wizard
Carrier: Alltel

Just curious Earl? Or, looking beyond your BlackJack?

--------------------
Devices: T-Mobile MDA (Cingular SIM), i-mate SP5m (sitting in a drawer at the moment while I attempt to migrate to PPC permanently), Cingular 3125 (unlocked and in use on T-Mobile), Motorola MPx220 (retired), Motorola MPx200 (retired)

Accessories: Plantronics Explorer 330 & 2G Patriot Micro-SD (use w/MDA), Kingston 2G mini-SD used in SP5m, Plantronics Discovery 640 & 2G San Disk micro-SD (use w/3125), Jabra A210 BT adapter + Motorola HS805 (retired)

+Quote Post
earl
post Aug 7 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,193
Phone: Cingular 8525
Carrier: AT&T Wireless/Cingular

Well, RT, you know by now that I have the fever... and by the way, thanks a lot for getting me all riled up about the Touch with your stellar review... I'm breaking out in a cold sweat right now! My kids are going to end up wearing burlap sacks so I can keep feeding this monster. The worst of it is my wife is now strung out with gadget fever too. She got herself an iPhone because (her logic) if you lose or break your phone every 6 weeks, clearly you should get something much more expensive. I forced her to read your review first, and we priced the Touch, but she was convinced it would be too much like the MDA/8125 which was more phone than she wanted. Really she's the ideal iPhone customer in that she loves what the MS smartphones can do as far as web-browsing, calendar, and music, but she's not willing to spend much time learning more advanced stuff or chasing software. I played with her iPhone for 2 days and now I'm over it. Beautiful and shallow; just what I'd expect from Apple. The device is fragile too; she already broke the orientation sensor with one short drop. The good news is: now that she's spent 500 bucks on a phone for herself I have carte blanche to get myself any phone I want next time. I'll let y'all know when I get my next fix...

+Quote Post
xh3dx
post Aug 13 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 15,636
Phone: Other
Carrier: Verizon

What's The link to that artical. and did it give an exact date or even a rough timeframe of the month?

--------------------
Phone First, PDA Second.
xh3dx.gamer@gmail.com
Robert J. Barrett
Ham Callsign: kd7jur
Gamer: xh3dx

+Quote Post
novachick
post Aug 13 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 15,303

yeah a date would be beneficiary, since I'm not in a plan right now i would like to see what each provider has so i can chose appropriately, this would definitely give me something to wait for...

QUOTE (xh3dx @ Aug 13 2007, 07:53 AM) *
What's The link to that artical. and did it give an exact date or even a rough timeframe of the month?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 09:35 AM