Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mobile-Review Previews the Samsung i300
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > General > Home Page News
smeg36
Check out Mobile-Review's preview of the Samsung i300. Many of you are anxiously awaiting the release of this ipod mini competitor. It is a MS Smartphone with a built-in 3GB hard drive. There are many good photo comparisons. It is worth the read if you have been waiting for the i300.

Click to view attachment
GrYph0n
I would really like one of these, but it will come down to a few things... Will the HTC Wizard be released first, what will the price be in comparision. A big show stopper for me is the interface between the internal HD, if it is going to be something that relies on ActiveSync then it could be a no go as we all know how bad that can be for transfering files, but if it can be used as "removable storage" where you can transfer over USB2.0 then we may be talking.
smeg36
I'm fairly certain I read somewhere that it will be usable as removable storage from your PC to transfer files to the HD. As you said, if it isn't that is going to be the cause for many complaints.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.