Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T-Zones email is unstable?
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Wireless Carriers > T-Mobile
Illah
Is it just me or does this feature only work half the time? All my other T-Zones stuff works flawlessly, but the email is just unstable. I've tested it and it has worked both inbound and outbound, which leads me to belive my config is solid, but half the time it fails on me. I'm using G-Mail through T-Zones on an SMT5600.

Also does anyone know a way to send the email though Outlook on the phone instead of using the T-Zones WAP site? Would T-Zones pro enable this feature?

Thanks,

--Illah
Illah
OK, I figured out most of my issues (spoke too soon!). Now my problem is how do I save received messages in my smartphone outlook? After a send/received all my recieved messages were removed! Also is it possible to save messages to the storage card?

Thanks!

--Illah
abatis
Illah, sorry I can't help you on the T-zones mail issue. I use the unlimited plan and gmail works flawless with pocket or smartphone outlook. On the issue of managing SMS, Jeyo Companion does a great job and includes the ability to move SMS and contacts in a number of ways. JEYO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.