Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adding new currency
> Fizz Software Customer Support Forum > mcTraveller Support
deavod
I have a question about adding currency. I was in Poland and wanted to add the Zloty. So I added the Polish currency. Here's what I entered:

Namy: Zloty
Symbol: Zl
Rate - left blank
International Symbol
Symbol: PLN

When I update currency everything updates except the Zloty. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the Zl not supported?

TY!

D
Fizz Software
Try quiting mcTraveller, then restarting. You shouldn't need to do this but it may be worth trying. I added the information you supplied which is correct and the update worked fine.

PLN is the important part so you could double check this ( including case ), Zloty is a supported currency.

If you are still having problems, please contact support@fizzsoftware.com and we can arrange for you to send us a file, allowing us to see your settings.
deavod
Thanks for the quick response! I changed my configuration slightly and now it works. What I did was change the symbol from Zl to Z (just one character) and it updated fine.

TY!

D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.