Hey all,

First check out:
http://www.mpx200.org/index.php?name=PNphp...viewtopic&t=673
Last post there describes what I was doing...

Anyways, I just did a hard reset on my phone, nothing was buggy, no problem, no real "reason" to; I just figured I would give it a shot to see if it would help with the service problem I was having, because I was about ready to take the phone in an exchange it....

I must say it's only been about twenty minutes, but since the hard reset I have been getting 2/3 bars where I am sitting right now, before the hard reset I was getting anywhere from No Service to MAYBE 2 bars sometimes.

I dunno, I guess I was thinking so many people on this site seem to be hard resetting their phone and not that many people seem to be having a problem with service as bad as I have been experiencing so I thought I would give it a try!!!

So, I guess I was just throwing this out there, maybe other people could try hard resetting your phone, if you haven't and you've been having service issues????

Like I said, it's NOTICABELY helped my phone; SOMEHOW...

Can anyone explain this?

Anyways, just a suggestion for all of you that still have the "stock" AWS stuff on there and haven't reset it; I'd give it a try before you trade in your phone...

Mark