Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > PocketPC Phone Edition > HP Phone Edition
o_spliff
I am having a big problem.. I cant connect my h6315 to my wi-fi router or any other network.. T-mo said i have to get the blackberry plan to use the wi-fi.. is that right? My network card setting on the h6315 will not stay on the internet, it switches back to work every time. i think this is the problem. Can i reinstall win 2003 or reset it, the hard and soft reset doesnt work. I have gotten a connection one time that is it though. Should i pay 20$ a month to use my own home internet connection, Or try to exchange it?

any help please
GrYph0n
QUOTE (o_spliff @ Feb 6 2005, 10:17 PM)
I am having a big problem.. I cant connect my h6315 to my wi-fi router or any other network.. T-mo said i have to get the blackberry plan to use the wi-fi.. is that right? My network card setting on the h6315 will not stay on the internet, it switches back to work every time. i think this is the problem. Can i reinstall win 2003 or reset it, the hard and soft reset doesnt work.  I have gotten a connection one time that is it though.  Should i pay 20$  a month to use my own home internet connection, Or try to exchange it?

any help please

That $20 a month for wifi is to use T-Mobile's hotspots, it has nothing to do with your own network. You don't have to pay anything to use your own or unsecure hotspots or wireless networks. I think the CSR at T-Mobile misunderstood what you were trying to do.

Other than the above info I don't think I can help you get on the right track in connecting to your router, but you may want to look at the security settings, wep keys, and make sure that you have it updated to the latest firmware (the router that is, not the phone).
o_spliff
Alrighty, now i am connected to my router.. took my forever but i just had to reset the router. But now IE will not work. MSN messenger works. IE says it cannot find any page. I am plugged in to my computer through USB and it still doesnt work.. It always worked no problem, when it was plugged in, now it doesnt. Ive tried reseting it. I was going to try drop kicking it..
Any suggestions
Qman
QUOTE (o_spliff @ Feb 9 2005, 10:04 AM)
Alrighty,  now i am connected to my router.. took my forever but i just had to reset the router.  But now IE will not work.  MSN messenger works.  IE says it cannot find any page.  I am plugged in to my computer through USB and it still doesnt work..  It always worked no problem, when it was plugged in, now it doesnt.  Ive tried reseting it.  I was going to try drop kicking it..
Any suggestions

Use File Explorer and run Welcome.exe thats located in your devices \Windows folder and see if that will resolve the problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.