Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help Setting SX66 on Tmobile
> PocketPC Phone Edition > HTC Phone Edition Devices
Dazoro
I just go my SX66 and have vpn unlimited 19.99 plan on tmobile. What settings do I need to add? Can someone help me out here? Thanks.
Taliesen
QUOTE (Dazoro @ Jan 24 2005, 11:15 AM)
I just go my SX66 and have vpn unlimited 19.99 plan on tmobile.  What settings do I need to add?  Can someone help me out here?  Thanks.

Just Curious, where did you happen to get it from?
Dazoro
Got it from a co-worker who got it off of eBay. He was waiting for his from Cingular but he saw it on eBay with a good deal so he got it with the intention of selling it to me if I want it or resell it on eBay.
abatis
I show how to set MMS up on the PDA2K(basically the same as SX66) with T-mobile. You can also see how to set the access point as well for GPRS. Check out T-Mobile MMS on PDA2K]

for vpn set the access point to internet3.voicestream.com. I have found that wap.voicestream.com is needed for MMS. It also seeems to work for the interenet2 ports if you have the plan. VPN maybe similar. Any problems let us know as several here have them working great.
Dazoro
It works. Thanks for your help.
pdafan
This worked for me too BUT it is using my phone line instead of using GPRS. I have the Cingular SX66 and the options on settings are slightly different than the screenshots you show.

Settings>Connections>
Beam
Bluetooth
Connections
CSD Line Type
GPRS Setting (only has option to change from PAP to CHAP)
Network Cards
WLAN

I made your changes in Connections. There are two sections MEdia Net and My Work Network.

I selected Add new modem under MEdia Net.

As I said, it works but ties up my phone line (and I assume uses my minutes).

Interestingly when I log on to email it uses GPRS - the black G comes up.

Any ideas?

Melonie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.