The object of the game is to use the paddle at the bottom of the screen to reflect the ball back up at the blocks. Each time the ball hits a block, the block breaks up in a dissipating cloud. Causing all of the blocks to disappear takes you on to the next level.

But wait, there's more! Some of the blocks require hitting them more than once to make them disappear. Others will drop power-ups that can help or hurt your quest to clear the level. Power-ups include:

Grow - Makes your paddle larger
Shrink - Makes your paddle smaller
Speed Up - Speeds up the ball
Slow Down - Slows down the ball
Gravity - Pulls the ball towards the bottom of the screen
Levitate - Raises the ball towards the top of the screen
Sticky - Causes the ball to stick to the paddle
Crazy - Causes the ball to randomly bounce and move around the screen
Multiball - Splits your ball into 4 balls
Laser - Yes, this game has "frickin lasers". Two cannons fire from the paddle to destroy blocks
Fireball - Unstoppable ball that blazes through blocks
Clear Level - Explodes all blocks on the level
Free Ball - Adds an extra ball, like a free man
Combination - Multiple powerups at the same time
Invisible - Makes the ball invisible, but you can still see the tail

In addition to the power-ups, many levels have arrows that will affect the ball travel if the ball hits them.

As the levels progress they become more difficult. Difficulty increases because of speed, complexity of the levels, unbreakable blocks, and increasing numbers of bad power-ups. But the action is always intense, sometimes frustrating, and well worth a look. Considering you can own it for a mere $2.95 I have added this to my list of must-have games for my SmartPhone.