This is a review of the Voq Professional Accessory Kit. I purchased the kit from MobilePlanet, however, there are
a number of vendors that carry the kit. The Professional Accessory Kit contains the following warranty-approved Voq Professional Phone accessories:
Leather Carry Case,
Stereo Headset,
Desktop Cradle,
Car Lighter Adapter,
AC Adapter,
AC Adapter Clips

The kit upon arrival looks like this. It is nicely packaged in Voq style. The kit does not include a specific manual. The kit refers you to your Voq User Guide that came with the phone. For instance use of the cradle is on page 123 of the manual. All the information on the accessories is in the Voq User Guide.

Here is a photo of all the accessories that come with the Professional Kit. The stereo
headset is very nice. It includes a remote volume control and an answer button. I tested both features and they work.

Here is the desktop cradle. The kit includes a mini USB connector and a AC charger with
adapters for the US, UK and mainland Europe. At first I thought the phone would not charge in the main cradle seat as it does not connect to the usual charge port. The phone will charge using the connection pins at the bottom of the phone using the cradle. Now that I see the phone will charge from the bottom
USB connector pins I am disappointed that Voq did not include straight USB charging with the standard
USB connector that comes with the phone. Maybe this will change in the future.

This is what the phone looks like in the cradle. The cradle has a bright white light showing when the phone is in the charger. The phones charge lamp indicates red when placed in the charger and green upon full charge.
ActiveSync works perfectly with the phone in the cradle.

The cradle includes an extra slot for charging a spare battery. Here is a shot showing the phone and a spare battery in the cradle..

The Professional Kit includes a nice leather case with magnetic clasp. At first I thought it looked big, but the phone is a little larger than most and it fit like a glove in the case. The case is very
comfortable clipped on a belt for me. I no longer have to carry the phone in my pocket. The magnetic clasp is secure but opens well for answering the phone.

Overall I am pleased with the accessories included in the Voq Professional Accessory Kit. Just like the phone, the accessories are well engineered and appear functional. The price of the kit at $149 seems pricey but it includes all the accessories you need to really get the most out of the phone. I recommend the kit for Voq users. The Voq cradle shows that the phone can charge from the
USB connector and Voq should have included USB charging in the standard connector included with the phone.
Enjoy your Voq, it has great reception and now excellent accessories.