The folks over at RoadWired have a couple of gadget / technology bags that are something to look at for a last minute gift this holiday season. I spoke to them a few weeks ago and they graciously sent us a Podzilla for review and to give away to one of you. Over the last two weeks my mother, a professional photographer, and myself put this thing through it's paces. Let's take a look at what this thing is like.The bag is the big brother of theiroriginal Pod case. This one is quite a bit bigger that the original and can quite nicely accommodate larger digital cameras, 35mm SLRs, MP3 players, portable DVD players, GPS, you name it. The great thing is that this thing has the space and the organization to store all the cords, adapters, batteries, and stuff that goes along.Here is the specimen in Titanium/BlackThe Podzilla is available in six color combinations:-  Black/Black-  Titanium/Black-  Navy/Black-  Yellow/Black-  Red/Black-  Olive/BlackThe overall dimensions of the bag are 9.25"L x 9"H x 6.5"DHere is what's inside.Features, you know this thing has features:20 Pockets and compartments! I love pockets and compartments. The main compartment holds a full sized 35mm SLR camera or about any electronic device up to 8" square by 4" high. There is a one piece segmented divider panel that can be moved into a variety of positions to divide the compartment. This space is heavily padded and covered by a dual closure flap (Velcro and strap).Everything all spread out.There are three winged outer pockets, left right and front that organize your accessories. These sides have lots of features, elastic pockets for memory cards, pockets large enough for VHS-C tapes or PDAs, bungee straps to hold smaller digital cameras or gear, battery and pen holders, and more.On the back of the case there are loops to allow for it to be carried on your belt as a waist pack. There is of course a heavy duty handle on the top and an adjustable shoulder strap also. On the outside there are also 2 mesh pockets for quick storage of lens caps and other small stuff like your MPx200.Main Compartment.One thing that took me a minute to figure out was a secret pocket inn the top flap for hiding cash, a key are anything else you don't want someone to find. It is pretty well concealed.Professional Photographers Opinion from Barbara MurphyAs a professional photographer, it’s important to me to have my equipment easily available, to have it at my fingertips when the photographic moment arrives. For me, that means not only my 35mm equipment, but my digital and video equipment as well. Left side compartment.While the ROADWIRED bag I tested did not accommodate my 35mm equipment with the variety of lenses I carry, it turned out to be just what I needed for my digital and video equipment. The large center compartment was perfect for my video camera. The video camera charger tucked neatly into the front zippered compartment along with a large complement of batteries for my digital camera. Each of the side zippered compartments could accommodate an extra VHS-C tape.One of those side compartments has two elasticized bands and those did a great job of securing my digital camera. I particularly like the way the zippers allow you to open each compartment at the top only, preventing items (like my digital camera) from falling out the side when getting to it. Another really sweet feature is the secret compartment in the top of the center section. There you can slip a little money, or your credit card, and no one is the wiser. Right side compartment.This is a fairly small, light- weight bag, and every inch has been designed to hold or do something. It also has a strong, adjustable shoulder strap that lets you carry what you need without getting in the way of your focus on photography. If looking for something to accommodate a small camera, with all the film, batteries, memory cards, etc, or for a bag that can house your video and digital cameras together, you’ll appreciate the features of this bag. Front Compartment.So in conclusion...While this bag is not cheap, at $70, this bag rocks, I am real sad to see it go. I really like this bag, I have used Tamarac bags for years witch are a benchmark of camera bags and this is of comparable or even better build quality. Where this takes the lead over Tamarac is in the features department. This bag has the goods, I can store all my junk in here with no problem at all (I don't carry all the gear that mom does.) I highly recommend this bag, it is a real class act.Go see it and buy it at RoadWired