Both of these are of what I would describe as the holster class, the first isthe Mercury EVA pouch by Motorola and the second is a leather holster fromAT&T with a magnetic closure over the top. Both were marked for the Moto 72x series and both seem to work for the MPx200 as well.The Mercury EVA® Pouch is a decent little number but I think the picture on Moto's website is a bit misleading. It really looks like the thing is solid all the way around and it is not, there is elastic down the sides that I think detracts a bit from the look. The phone fits very snugly in the case and after a week of use I can say that it has not popped out or dropped off my belt. I find the belt clip not quite as secure as some, but it is pretty good none the less.You can not use your earpiece when the phone is in the holster but you cancharge with the cable only if you so choose, there is a hole in the bottom bigenough to get the charger in. It obviously can't stay on in the cradle.The next one is the LeatherPouch for the Motorola T721 from the AT&T store. I picked mine up when I owned the 721 and I had bought it from the local AT&T store in my area.The case is made of soft leather and seem sot be fairly well made. Ithas a magnetic closure and a sturdy belt clip. It's a touch small for theMPx200 but big enough to work, you can just see that the flap on the top is stretched about as far as it can go.There is access in the sides and bottom for the headphone jack, to access thevolume jog dial and plug in the cord in the bottom to charge. Another nicefeature is that the speaker on the outside of the phone is not obstructed by thecase so you can hear the ring pretty good on this one. It is apretty decent holster overall and I choose this one between the two.