Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Motorola BT Headset Giveaway
> Microsoft SmartPhones > Motorola MPx220
vattiat
Fellow phone dorks,

Motorola is giving away BT headsets to the first 1000 MPX220 owners who register their phone with them. I just got the notification email and registered lickity-split. Hopefully I got this email in a timely fashion!!!!

Here's the link:
https://secure.indigoproductions.com/motoro...20_Offers2.html
Taliesen
Not sure about their timelyness but they were also giving away 1000 free headsets to the ifrst 1000 who registered and preordered them, but right when the Cingular/Best Buy stuff started happening the page disappeared from their website. Same promotion company too.
Engine
I think i may of disqualified myself... sad.gif When the link reapeared on motos website i wanted to register my mpx220. And i kept getting redirected to motos main webpage. Called up moto and they had no freekin clue... that went on for three days. So she directed me to some website that you can register all of your moto products... so i registered it there. Then when the link came out i registered it there as well....did i disqualify myself cuz it says something about multiple submissions with the same imei numbers..... sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.