Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't Sync anymore
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > Motorola MPx200
Anonymous
When I first got the MPx200 everything was working fine. Now, 2 weeks later, I cannot seem to sync anything. Can someone help?? Thanks
gohawks
Can you give more information as to what is/is not happening? Are you getting a connection? Are you getting a connection but it won't sync?
Luzerman
Do you have a software firewall on your computer? You may be blocking the software from talking to the phone. I've also seen a problem with my cradle where the cable came partially out of the connection. It would still light up and charge but it would not sync. Re seating the connection solved that problem.

More information is definately a must. Your problem description has too many possible answers.
Anonymous
sort of related question but why does active sync need to connect to the internet when synching?My firewall pops the warning up and if I deny permission it wont synch or allow me to explore the phone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.