Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got it! So far, so good.. (sort of)
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > Other SmartPhones
richinlaf
I got the phone in yesterday and have played around with it as much as I could...

I have no problems with the phone, aside from some things that I know are my fault due to settings, etc..

My exchange server active sync is working.. sort of.. It only gets my Inbox. I have several folders I would like it to sync, and have chosen those in the ActiveSync software running on my laptop. I have noticed that when the phone is plugged in to the laptop, and it tries to sync with the exchange server, I get a 'could not connect' error on the phone. I think it may have something to do with the passthrough settings..

I really, really need to get my other folders showing up on the phone.. (especially the 'InterOffice' folder.. LOL This was one of the reasons they spent the money on it..

Is there any way to delete the VoqMail program? I don't have a need for it, as I can't even get it to connect to my server in the first place.
richinlaf
One more problem..

I can not send or recieve SMS messages.. I sent myself one at <mynumber>@mobile.mycingular.com and never got it.. I sent one to my other phone, and it was never recieved, so it isn't sending either. Do I have to set something up for SMS to work?
abatis
I am on T-mobile and did not have to do anything. However check

Setting>Phone>Call Options and check that an SMS Center number for Cingular is in there. I am sure you can add the Cingular Number if it is missing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.