Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: N/A
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Other Stuff > Off-Topic Everything Else
super-duper
N/A
fowen
This is a pyramid/matrix scheme. You have to sign up for one of there offers, then get some friends to do the same. Where did you get your information from?
super-duper
Read here:

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html
GrYph0n
Some get the choice of an iFone trial which I belive is a truly free choice and doesn't require any shipping. I would just watch out for the Clubs (i.e. BMG, Columbia House, etc...)

Also like to add, legitmate or not, I don't think that this is the place to try to get people to sign up so you can get a free iPod. This post or your link may be removed in the future, or it may stay. Just letting you know my stance on it.

Yes I am participating in this process, just looking for the right thing to sign up for to cancel later wink.gif. Unfortunitly for some reason ifone has never been an option for my account...
super-duper
i just did the ancestry.com free trial but you are right the ifone is free too
fowen
I tried it, but I didn't get anything that was free.
super-duper
you have to check back every once in awhile....for instance last night i checked and the infone offer was on there. They change every once in awhile.
GrYph0n
Not to discredit super-duper, but I check back on a frequent basis and I have yet to see infone, which was the one recommended to me. With that said, super-duper, can you pm me with the details of ansistry.com so I can do my part for the one that sent me a link. One of these days I will get around to "recommending" people so I can get mine.
super-duper
i just checked and the infone offer is up again right now....the only problem is that when i click on it it says that the offeris unavalible. I don't if that's just because i already did something or not. Maybe someone else can give it a try.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.