Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UnLocking T-Mobile phones
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Wireless Carriers > T-Mobile
Belfast
I have to say T-Mobile is so much better than AT&T when it comes to customer service. I recently purchased a BlackBerry 7100 from them, but I wanted to unlock it. I went to their customer support site, entered my reasoning and within 48 hours I had an unlock code and instructions on how to unlock my phone.

For those of you with T-Mobile-locked phones, all you have to do is ask and they will send you a free unlock code.

I think AT&Cingular could take a lesson or two from T-Mo on customer service!
GrYph0n
I did the same thing with my iPAQ 6315, only I did it over the phone in less than 5 minutes. They didn't even ask me why. Next afternoon I had an email with the code and detailed instructions on how to unlock it. Please be advised that you must be a member of T-Mobile for more than 90 days and it must be a T-Mobile Phone before they will unlock it for you...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.