Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ideas on better Contacts search apps?
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > Samsung SmartPhones
robh
I've got almost 1000 contacts in my i600 now and, even when using a filter, the list is pretty long.

Any ideas on sw front ends that are Outlook like, that would allow me to quicksearch by first letter of last name? The current search (hold down a key) is a bit clumsy and never seems to take me where I want to go.

Input would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Rob
SinisterJunkie
Not sure if I understand exactly, but hopefully this will make sense. The contact search uses T9 to perdict what you are spelling. So If you are looking for John Smith, 76484 would get you smith, but you probably would only need the first two or three to get it narrowed down to a pretty small list.

Hope this helps out.
abatis
Intellidialer (Smartdialer)and similar programs have this function. There maybe a Smartphone version as most are for PPCs. I use intellidialer on my i730.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.