Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP!!! Caller ID with MPx200 WM2003
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Firmware > Firmware
ykf
After I updated my MPx200 to WM2003, all the phone calls adds ()- symbol....
E.g.: Suppose the caller using the number 12345678 to call me, but the number showed on the phone is (123)456-78! BTW, I live in Hong Kong~

So why can that be? Can someone kindly tell me how to fix it? sad.gif
ykf
Fortunately, caller Id can still be shown if the number 12345678 contains inside the contact list. But it's still frustrating to show number with the format above. :cry:
bozata
There are several language versions of the wm2003 rom around. Are you sure you are using the Korean one (I am not certain there is one). Also check your location settings. The format you see is for USA numbers.
ykf
There are several language versions of the wm2003 rom around. Are you sure you are using the Korean one (I am not certain there is one). Also check your location settings. The format you see is for USA numbers.

I'm using the English one. Anyway after I try to change the locale from US to British, it's fixed.
BTW, there are versions of WM2003 ROM besides English? I actually want to find WM2003 traditional chinese ROM (or WM2002), but I can't found it and well, English version is still OK for me.
mkestu
Anyone tried blocking their caller ID? When I set it to show my number "never", it works OK until I reboot the phone and then it defaults back to "everyone". VERY ANNOYING!!!!!
winwingogo

I'm using the English one. Anyway after I try to change the locale from US to British, it's fixed.
BTW, there are versions of WM2003 ROM besides English? I actually want to find WM2003 traditional chinese ROM (or WM2002), but I can't found it and well, English version is still OK for me.

Hi, I'm from HK too. Can you tell me where can I download the wm2003 english version? How to do the upgrade?

As the magazine PC Market says you can upgrade your MPX200 to Germany version. Then, change the registry to English. Import a Chinese Font into a specific folder. You can then read Chinese (Unicode). Still can't read emails of Big5 or GB Chinese. It suggests using Cstar Chinese Input method instead of ARM station's input method. If you are interested in this subject, I can email it to you.

But now, you are already using WM2003 English version. I'm not sure what to do in order to read CHinese.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.