Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fizz mcTraveller Demo failed install
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Fizz Software Customer Support Forum > mcTraveller Support
Roby
I downloaded the demo of your software from handango.
Installed the application engine then the application.
After a long wait the app finally finsihed installing.
I launch the application and after a long wait it started to come up. I then said there was an error with home.exe that cuold be cause by low memory. This lock the SP. I removed the battery to do a hard reboot and am now left with a phone that starts the boot process then leaves me with a flashing red light. Any suggestion on how I can get my phone to reboot correctly?
Fizz Software
Roby,

I have no idea why you SP failed in this way. We've sold 1000's of copies and never had a result like that.
I've very sorry I cannot help - hopefully other uses may have a suggestion. We use an industry standard installer ( which we buy in ) that I know many, many other developers use. If the installer had such a problem I'm sure more occurances of this nature would have been seen. I know this doesn't help you - if other users cannot offer a suggestion I'd take the device back to where it came from.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.