Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It is almost time for the Return of the King
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Other Stuff > Off-Topic Everything Else
Sean
The Fellowship of the ring extended edition begins in theaters tomorrow! The time has arrived for the ramp-up to the moment some of us have been waiting for for two years, the conclusion to the Lord of the Rings.

For a week you can see the extended version of the Fellowship of the ring in the select cities, then a week of the extended version of the Two Towers and finally on December 17th, the Return of the King will be out nationwide. This will be a great day in my book. I am a total junkie of these films. I will be taking the morning of the 17th off so I can see the 12:01 am show that morning and be amongst the first to see it. (I am such a geek).

http://www.lordoftherings.net/
Javic
Or, you can do like I've done, and purchase the extended versions of the Fellowship of the Ring and Two Towers and watch them any time you like on your 65" widescreen HDTV w/full DTS surround sound smile.gif

I can't wait for the Return of the King to come out either. I've been a huge Tolkien fan since Jr High.

- unfortunately, I'll have to watch it on my 57" widescreen HDTV w/DTS :roll: (but it only cost me $1499 :wink: )
reydiodj
Or, you can do like I've done, and purchase the extended versions of the Fellowship of the Ring and Two Towers and watch them any time you like on your 65" widescreen HDTV w/full DTS surround sound smile.gif

I can't wait for the Return of the King to come out either.  I've been a huge Tolkien fan since Jr High.

- unfortunately, I'll have to watch it on my 57" widescreen HDTV w/DTS :roll: (but it only cost me $1499 :wink: )
Javic
Hmm... I could always convert it to divx, shrink it down, load it onto a 512MB SD card and watch it on my MPx200 on my train ride to work! Who's the bigger Geek now? hahaha!
Sean
I am right now watching Two Towers one a LCD projector on a bed sheet, I estimate 72", DTS surround. Oh yeah... I am the biggest diagonal geek.
net_bull
Well, I pre-ordered the TT DVD set when it first came out, pre-ordered the TT extended set and just bought another 3 sets to give away for X'mas, so guess I'm doing something, too!

btw, it's late, but with a 20% off coupon (USATODAY) at deepdiscountdvd.com, you can get the 4-DVD set of TT for like $19.80 shipped.. Expiring tonight though.. didn't think of all the LOTR fans here! Sorry!

Steve
omega2008
QUOTE (Sean @ Dec 5 2003, 11:08 PM)
I am right now watching Two Towers one a LCD projector on a bed sheet, I estimate 72", DTS surround.  Oh yeah... I am the biggest diagonal geek.

Hahaha thats a new one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.