Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PhotoShop Sean!! It is his BIRTHDAY!! He's 33, so POW!!
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Other Stuff > Off-Topic Everything Else
webword
Here's your chance to have some fun with the HMFIC ... Sean Murphy!! It is his birthday, so it is time for some PhotoShop fun!! I'm going to load the pictures you need.

If you are clueless about photoshopping, check out this...

http://www.amzia.com/forum.asp?action=show...forumid=61&pg=1
webword
Here's the second image to use!! (His wife gave these to me! LOL Do your best with these!!)
webword
Get him, folks!! Wink, wink!!
webword
This is my lame attempt at humor. Come on, you can do better!!
Sean
Webword, I'm gonna get you... Watch your back

Let's make this interesting though... A free ZipLinq AC-USB adapter to the one I like the best (totally subjective on my part)
rancyland
My meager effort...
trewang
hah dang thats a good one rancy too bad i have such nonexistant skills with pshop

happy birthday sean..
GrYph0n
Here is my first lame attempt with this one...
encece
Happy Birthday biggrin.gif
encece
Happy Birthday #2!!!! biggrin.gif
encece
More Movie Themes (I cant sleep)
encece
the New Meathead! :wink:
encece
Okay...now I'm going to bed!
MattM
Well.. I tried.. Happy Birthday Sean! :-D
c0w
lol
GrYph0n
For my second sad stab at this I am jumping on the movie theme as well...
Belfast
Happy B-day...
webword
Belfast, nice touch with the cell phone on the hip! Amost didn't catch that. It even looks like an MPX200!
rancyland
Let's make this interesting though...  A free ZipLinq AC-USB adapter to the one I like the best (totally subjective on my part)

So who got the ZipLinq?
Sean
I am going to have to go with Shreck, that one made me laugh the most although I have to say Rancyland, yours was quite good too (my wife was not so keen, but I liked it...)
encece
o/ Hurray for me! o/
I would graciously like to pass on the Ziplinq, though.
I already won one from this site before which I thank you for again (the "answer the ZipLinq question" contest).
Plus I have an e200 currently and may opt for a newer phone when they finally arrive.

So feel free to pass it onto the next runner up if you'd like...and thanks again. It was fun. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.