Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Website issues on the horizon?
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Other Stuff > Off-Topic Everything Else
Slacker
I tried to respond to a thread:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 97 bytes) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/modules/PNphpBB2/includes/bbcode.php on line 812

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 137 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
And I tried to respond to a second thread:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 184320 bytes) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/modules/PNphpBB2/includes/template.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 46

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 137 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Hopefully this post is ok...
Sean
This issue in known and I am trying to find a sollution, I hope to have it fixed soon. Thanks,
Slacker
is it a memory problem? Like a faulty memory module? If so, what exactly is it? I might have a "spare" stick or two lying around.
Sean
It is actually a software thing. PHP and Apache servers allocate 8MB to a php script but the scripts running this forum are huge due to database issues and stuff. I think I know how to fix it but it involves editing core file on the server that if I make one mistake will kill us.
Slacker
Ouch. I won't offer any help with that cause you will not like me afterwards ](*,)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.