Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does anyone else enjoy shooting firearms?
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Other Stuff > Off-Topic Everything Else
nin1974
??
baker1369
yes...at wild game and targets...no people.
craigey
I'm a civilian instructor with the air training corps, and get to go shooting fairly often using the L98-A1. I've also shot on a sat range, which was cool.
Sean
I have only shot a couple of times and it was fun. A buddy of mine from Charlotte has a 44 we shot for a while and a box our of a Glock (sp?) 9mm.
Javic
I used to shoot competition .22 way back when I was about 8-10 yrs old. Actually won a few trophies and metals. I haven't done it in quite a while, but still have my rifle. I keep saying I'm going to find a range in my area, but never get around to doing it.
AdamJG142
Im an avid target shooter as well as a part time Police Officer. I find it very relaxing to shoot at clay trap or pistol shooting at targets and life size cut outs of politicians and things of the like 8)
GrYph0n
Being a Marine it is a Job Requirement. I love to shoot everychance that I get. I goto indoor ranges when I am not going to be shooting for the Marine Corps for a while. I don't hunt wild animals or anything, but I do enjoy shooting. I have a SIG-Mauser .45, and Taurus PT-111, and I am getting a Mossberg 500 12gauge shotgun next weekend (pistol grip, no stock), and I plan to get a colapsable stock for it in the near future.

I am also a weapons marksmanship coach for the Marine Corps and have fired every small arms that we currently use. wink.gif
abatis
I enjoy target practice and upland game hunting. It is something I can do with my two sons. I have a Taurus PT92, Saiga 308 and my main shotgun is a Benelli SBE. But my favorite is my now deceased father's Colt Woodsman .22 Pistol with the target barrel.

For silent fun off my back porch I have a RWS 350 in .22.
Slacker
My wife and I love to shoot. Mostly pistols, since we live in Northern Virginia there isn't much of a place for long rifles. We are kind of a gun freak family (oh no! one of THOSE people???). We currently own:

Remington model 1911 manufactured in 1944. Owned by my Grandfather and used in WWII
Ruger P89 9mm
Sig Arms P245 .45
H&K USP Compact .45
Ruger Mark .22
Ruger SP101 .38
S&W .357 Magnum
Intratec TEC-9
Savage Arms .22 rifle

I welcome the chance to go to the range with anyone. So if you live in Northern VA and want to go shoot let me know!
smeg36
I do enjoy target and varmit shooting as well. I live in the middle of the country, so I can take one step out my back door, and start unloading on my targets. I have even shot from inside with the door open in the winter (much to my wife's dismay)! I have a Ruger 10/22 with a 30 round clip. Great fun.
FiReBReTHa
I do enjoy target and varmit shooting as well.  I live in the middle of the country, so I can take one step out my back door, and start unloading on my targets.  I have even shot from inside with the door open in the winter (much to my wife's dismay)!  I have a Ruger 10/22 with a 30 round clip.  Great fun.

haha, thats bad.

Up till now Always been into Trap and now i want to get into small arms for fun as well as Home protection (combined with my Dobe im all set)

Im going to pick up a full size HK USP most likely .40

More kick than a 9 but not as exspensive to practice as a .45

But its still all in debate because its not about the size of the hole. Its where you place that hole that gives you its efficency. But my wife will be trained and practiced with it so I still have that for consideration.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.