Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Proporta free shipping on all orders placed to the U.S. throughout the month of April.
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > General > Announcements
MobileGadgetNews
MGN has had excellent experience with Proporta Windows Mobile accessories. We don't get anything from Proporta for posting this message other than they are a great mobile gadget vendor. Proporta has such a good relationship with their customers across the pond. To celebrate such a wonderful friendship, They are offering free shipping on all orders placed to the U.S. throughout the month of April.

Simply place your order between the 1st and 30th April 2008, and if you live in the U.S., you'll get your shipping free of charge*. Enjoy.
* Please note that this offer applies only to those customers selecting Proporta’s standard worldwide shipping method to any US address, and is valid on orders placed via www.proporta.com between 04-01-2008 and 04-30-2008.
abatis
If you are looking for a nice GPS unit the Freedom KeyChain has provided excellent performance for me with CoPilot on my Samsung i760.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.