Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pocket Quicken for Windows Mobile Smartphone is now available
> General > Announcements > Home Page News
abatis
Pocket Quicken for Smartphone is now available. If you have a Windows Mobile Smartphone with a built-in hardware keyboard such as the Motorola Q, T-Mobile Dash or Cingular Blackjack, you can now run Pocket Quicken. This menu driven Pocket Quicken gives you all the functionality found in the Windows Mobile version and can run independently or sync seamlessly with desktop Quicken running in Windows XP or Vista.

Pocket Quicken’s mobilizes your financial data, enabling on-the-go access to account balances, credit limits, transaction histories, budgets, exchange rates and more. Full account details, transactions, categories, budgets and memorized payees are all available on your Smartphone with Pocket Quicken. Just as on the desktop, AutoFill is supported so once you start entering the name of a memorized transaction, the rest can be filled in for you. The account list provides a succinct overview of your financial situation.

Checkout Pocket Quicken from Landware

Click to view attachment
GrYph0n
This is great news, now I won't be missing anything on my smartphone that I used on a PPC. Can't wait to try this out on a new phone (if I can decide from all that should be out by the time I get home).
abatis
LandWare is pleased to let you know that Pocket Quicken for Smartphone is now available online and is on CD-ROM. This version is compatible with the Motorola Q, T-Mobile Dash and Cingular Blackjack smartphones. Complete details and a link to download the 30 day fully functional trial version (which can be activated with the purchase of an activation code) can be found here:

https://www.landware.com/pocketquicken/wmsp/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.