Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale Verizon Samsung i730 PocketPC Phone and Sprint Samsung a920
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > General > Classifieds
abatis
I am selling two phones:

1. Verizon Samsung i730, running Windows Mobile 5.0. The phone is in good condition. It has had a WriteShield installed since day one. If you are on Verizon or thinking about moving to Verizon the i730 is a powerhouse PPC Phone. Specs include:

Samsung's top of the line PDA phone with EV-DO high-speed data, first with a QWERTY mini-keyboard, and first with built-in wi-fi. This Windows Mobile Pocket PC phone also sports a 520 MHz processor, 128 MB of memory, and an SDIO card slot. Other features include Bluetooth, infrared, 3D stereo speakers, and speaker-independent voice dialing. The phone will be shipped with charger and a ProTech Sync cable. I moved to Sprint and picked up a Samsung i830W (same phone but Sprint)

I am asking [s]$200
$130 including shipping within the USA.[/s] Click to view attachmentSOLD

2. Sprint Samsung A920. This is a very slick flipper from Samsung for use on the Sprint network. I hardly used it. Excellent condition.

This CDMA music phone sports a clamshell design with external media controls, stereo speakers, dual color displays, and an internal antenna. Key features include a microSD memory card slot, Bluetooth, EV-DO high-speed data, advanced voice recognition including dictation, speakerphone, and a 1.3 megapixel camera with flash, PictBridge photo printing, and video capture. I replaced this phone with the new Samsung M620.

Check out the Cnet Review with Video of the phone

I am asking $100 $75 including shipping within the USA. Click to view attachment

Just PM me if you have a question or want to buy.
abatis
I have reduced prices for both phones. Check the above post. Thanks for looking.
cassius1275
I would LOVE to buy the samsung i-730 phone from you. Are there any cosmetic damages and does the phone work properly? Can you email me at StephenP@Saddleback.net when you get this. I would really like to buy this phone from you. Hope I hear something soon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.