Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help to turn airplane mode on without stylus
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > PocketPC Phone Edition > HTC Phone Edition Devices
Pigpaw3
I am using free Pocket Nav and really like it. I can move programs such as file manager, camera, IE and most others into a folder named Launcher and they appear on my Today page. It makes for really nice one handed operation for most programs. But some programs I use alot such as airplane mode and settings I am unable to find to move to the Launcher folder, thus not able to get them to appear on my Today screen with Pocket Nav. Am I not looking in the correct place? Any suggestions? Thanks
runningtiger
I don't have your phone, but on mine the executables are located here:
\Windows\QuickApp.exe

and

here:
\Windows\settings.exe

I don't think you can "move" them to another folder but probably could put a shortcut to them in your launcher.
GrYph0n
If you are using MS VoiceCommand 1.6 you can just tell it to turn flight mode on, that always works for me.
runningtiger
Now that I have one of these, I can say you can put a shortcut to the comm manager in the 'launcher'. When the comm manager opens it's on the "phone" on/off "button" by default. Press the enter key (or, touch the phone "button" with your finger) to turn on flight mode. It's two steps...but all one handed and NO stylus!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.