Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MPX220 totally dead! Please Help
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > Motorola MPx220
CBakes
I bought this phone from ebay sold as-is and when i got it, it wont work. I plug it in to charge and it will shows no signs of charging and i pluged it in w/ out the battery and tried to turn it on then and that wouldnt work. I think there may be a fuse problem i saw with the mpx200, but i am not sure. The phone shows no signs of working, any suggestions!? thanks, i hope to use the phone soon!
smeg36
One of the very common problems with the MPx220 was the charging port breaking. The phone may still work even if the phone won't work. I had this happen to my old MPx220, and I used one of these for a while until I got the phone fixed under warranty. It works really nicely if you have an extra battery, then you can just switch them out when one is dying. I'd get it and charge the battery, then see if the phone will turn on.

Another thing you can try is seeing if your PC will recognize the phone when you plug it in to a sync cable while pressing the left direction on the d-pad without the battery in it. If your PC recognizes te phone, there's a good chance you can revive the phone depending on what the problem is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.