Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turning off the key-beep
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > Motorola MPx220
swan
Perhaps a dumb question but please bear with me. When the phone is on anything other than vibrate mode, when you hit a key it makes a tone. I've looked in all teh settings for sounds and elsewhere that I can find, but I can't find an option to turn this beep/click/whatchamacallit off. Such as when the phone's on vibrate or silent mode, no dumb sounds come when hitting a key. Any idea how to turn it off when on Normal or Outside modes? As awlays, thanks a lot guys.
smeg36
If I remember you need to change the setting by editing the profile you are wanting to turn the key tone off in.
runningtiger
The setting you need to change is called "keypad control" and it's located on the settings menu under Sounds. This is where you can change your ring tone etc. The very last one on the list is "keypad control". Set it to "none" then press the left menu key "done" to exit the sounds menu and "done" again to exit the settings menu.
swan
Man you guys are good, thanks a ton biggrin.gif
smeg36
Ah, I knew it was in there somewhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.