Up for sale or trade (preferred) is my HP hw6510 pocket pc phone. It's in mint condition and since I already have another Pocket PC (with windows mobile 5 premium), I don't need two pocket pc's. and this was the first pocket pc phone I owned (and overall my 4th windows mobile phone) and comparing the two, I believe windows mobile smartphone is my overall choice even though I enjoyed using my HP phone. At the moment, it will only come with the phone and the home charger. I MAY add the cradle (which I never got with the phone but the cradle works with this phone) since the USB sync for my windows mobile 5 PPC is shot (but the USB sync will work with the phone. I use activesync via bluetooth on my WM 5 device) but I'll only add it IF the buyer asks for it.

Sale-wise, I'm now asking for $200 (includes shipping). Trade-wise, I'm REALLY itching for a Cingular 3125 (this can also go in the line of the i-mate smartflip, qtek 8500, and dopod s300) but I will also take any Windows Mobile 5 smartphone device (if Cingular, locked or unlocked. If T-Mobile, definitely unlocked) as a trade option. Also as trade options I will take:

a mint mpx220 (unlocked version preferred) with a 512 MB or 1GB miniSD card
OR
an mpx200 with $50 cash AND a 1GB SD or miniSD Card.

Any offers PM me or email me: willnormal@gmail.com

EDIT: the phone is cingular locked and this is the version without the camera.

EDIT (11/8): I'm gonna try and give the phone one more week for a quick sale or trade (up to next Thursday morning). I did add and modify the trade option a little bit.