Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i-mate PDA-N
> General > General Discussion
SHADRACK
Dear all,
I have a i-mate PDA-N. Active sync works well with USB connector. But when I try Active Sync with Bluetooth, It doesn't work. Any one please help me...
smeg36
What bluetooth stack does your PC use? How depends on which stack you have, but you need to create a serial port. Then open to Activesync and go to File/Connection Settings, check the Allow connections to one of the following: box, and put the serial port you created into the dropdown box. Then pair your PDA-N with your PC and it should come up as an Activesync connection.
runningtiger
My PC doesn't have BT built in so I had to add it via dongle. The first one I tried used the Blue Soleil software/driver/stack...whatever it's called. I could NOT get it to work. I tried...and tried...and tried. I felt like a dummy 'cuz I could NOT get it to work.

I returned that one and bought a little more expensive dongle that uses Widcomm instead of Blue Soleil. The Widcomm software set up easily and upon my very first try. I've been syncing via BT ever since.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.