Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WM5
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > Motorola MPx200
ardec1
I posted the earlier message in order to clear up any confusion and other downloads of the WM5 image file.

It appears that some of you are too lame to figure out how to follow those directions I posted.

DON'T ask for a link on this board, your request WILL be ignored.

DON'T ask for any further instructions, they have already been posted over and over again.

I WILL send you a link to the WM5 download but I will NOT answer any questions about how to apply that update because you are too lazy/too stupid to find the answers to your questions on this board.

ardec1
runningtiger
I had to look up to see where I was! Thought I'd stumbled in to HoFo some how.
ardec1
I have already posted my email address for those of you who want the link to the WM5 image, all you had to do was send me an email and request the link.

I stated clearly that I would not post the link to the file(s) here on this board in any way shape or form and some of you still PM me for a link.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.