Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mobile wont charge...
> Microsoft SmartPhones > Motorola MPx220
g_sarris
Hey guys.
I have the following problem.
When i connect my phone to my charger ,the indicator shows that its charging but the battery isnt charging at all!I mean ,if i leave my phone on the charger for an hour, and then come back, the sign in the upper right corner will show that the phone is charging,but the battery has less power than before...

Anyone else has the same problem?

Thx.
smeg36
Yes, I and others have. In my case, and most cases, it was a result of the crappy connection on the phone. It gets loose and messed up very easily, causing the connection to not charge the battery. If you are still under warranty Motorola will fix it. They did for mine. It took a couple weeks, but was worth it when I got it back fixed. If you aren't under warranty you could get an external charger and a second battery so you'll always have a fully charged battery to swap out instead of trying to charge through the phone. I got one from here.
g_sarris
QUOTE (smeg36 @ Aug 4 2006, 09:46 PM) *
Yes, I and others have. In my case, and most cases, it was a result of the crappy connection on the phone. It gets loose and messed up very easily, causing the connection to not charge the battery. If you are still under warranty Motorola will fix it. They did for mine. It took a couple weeks, but was worth it when I got it back fixed. If you aren't under warranty you could get an external charger and a second battery so you'll always have a fully charged battery to swap out instead of trying to charge through the phone. I got one from here.

Thx for the fast reply.
I think that i am still under warranty,so i ll probably give them my phone for a repair!

Thx again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.