I have been using the MDA since it came out in Feb and I have had a few quirks and am loking for a little input if i may

It seems to switch bettween portrait and landscape mode just as i pull it out of the case .( not all the time )it will roll back to portrait in a few seconds but a few times thru out the week. If the phone rings i pull it out when this happens i then cant answer the call it just rings ang goes to missed calls i push the answer button but all it does is ring. this is random 4 to 5 times a week maybe. I have just done a hard reset and i will see what happens just curious if any one has had this issue.

Has anyone used this insuite mobile to shut down apps and programs when you x out instead of leaving them open. I loaded a trial and it seems to work but am looking to see if anyone knows about it. is it using more battery by always running in background. Are ther other apps that you guys like that will close a app insted of the leaving it open in the background i know i can close the myself but it is nice that the close when you x out.

Also i have noticed that when i load certian programs sometimes i get a quirk in the os Example i have Airscanner antivirus loaded it seemed to load with no problems but i notice when i am using the on screen keyboard to enter info the arrow to the right that opens up our input options has a hugh delay like 15 to 20 seconds is it common to have such quirks with different programs

I also was haveing this problem also randomly if i enter a phone # and send it with in one second it would say call ended and i would redial it will do the same it seem when i exit out of the dialer and come back in it will then work not sure what is going on there

Not sure if these are just quirks of the phone edition as this is my first one or did i get a quirky unit.

On a final note i have purchased microsoft voice command and this is a awesome program if you want to use voice dialing and voice commands to open apps.

thanks in advance to all