Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: File Manager
> Microsoft SmartPhones > Motorola MPx200
Fermy
I am a new member here, and have been looking around to learn some good stuff. But i am puzzled. I cannot find the file manager in my phone. I just got it today. I have downloaded one, but i don't know how to install it.
Fermy
I got it, but i dont know how to install the WM 5.0 i have... it tells me to plug it into the wall (AV) and have it hooked up the computer..
smeg36
I'd only recommend flashing WM5 to fairly advanced users. As far as ROM flashing goes, it is a difficult process, and the OS is buggy and requires a lot of care to keep it running optimally.
Fermy
ok, well howabout 2003? i have 2002, its nice buti would like to have something a little newer. And i have seen this question alot and have tryed the solutions you and other give but they dont work. How would i get a song o play as my ringtone? i upload it into a folder called my documents that i made in my sd card. and nothing shows in my sounds, and if i put them in the my documents on the phone it doesnt work either. I have converted to .WMA, and .MP3, Going to try .WAV but havnt yet
smeg36
WM2003 isn't nearly as difficult to do or as buggy. That's the ROM I put on all the MPx200s I've had or given away to family. With 2002 I believe you can only use WAV on the SD card as rings. With WM2003 I think you can use WAV or WMA. Place them on the root SD directory not in any folders.
Fermy
thanks, i will look around for wm 2003. thank you agian for the support
palestofwhite
I have WM5 just installed and have yet to find any task or file manager. Are there any known softwares to work for the WM5 on MPx200 yet?
ardec1
QUOTE (palestofwhite @ Aug 14 2006, 12:21 PM) *
I have WM5 just installed and have yet to find any task or file manager. Are there any known softwares to work for the WM5 on MPx200 yet?

Resco Explorer for WM2003 works great.
awarner
Binarys Task Manager ans Smart Explorere should work.
www.binarys.com
palestofwhite
Thanks for the great downloads! However i still cannnot get MMS to work on my phone... but thanks again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.