Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sound Delay
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > Motorola MPx200
lazacar
Sorry if this question already asked but I cannot find blink.gif
I have a problem with sound on a incaming call, there`s a delay of a 2 seconds when someone call me to start playing sound, I try registry tweak HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0 and change a value on the Script string from apw3r to apw1r also i try apw0r, but that`s don`t work, I also try to set that parametar on this value av0pw3r and also on this value av0pr but that also don`t reduce that time gap on playing sound when someon call me, could someone know what`s the problem, thank`s in front smile.gif
smeg36
The registry you were changing is the delay between the ring looping and replaying again. The problem could be in the ring tone itself. What file type and length is it? If it's a large, long file it could take a few seconds to load before it starts playing. I typically use 10-15 second clips in wma format.
lazacar
It`s a 30 second wma clip, but even when i put some midi file (60Kb) I have time delay on playing sound
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.