Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE MPX200 Phone Codes, THEY WORK!
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > Motorola MPx200
feekbrooks
Hello, Everyone and yes that means YOU, I have come accroos some codes for your phone, that actualy Work, and I was wondering if A Genius Like Yourself could assist me on what I could do with them.

I was trying to reset my phone because it is a little slow and it freezes some times not alot though but you know what i mean, I have all the connections to my computer and i wanted to know if there was a way to delete everything i dont need so my computer I mean Cell phone ( WOW a computer inside a cell phone, we've come ALONG way, he, anyway) so that my cell phone can be up and running at Top performance, I also wanted to know if I could link my phone to my comp so that I can DIAl FREE calls from my computer throught my Cell phone.

I have other questions Please Help me Help you guys, Thanks

Thank you,

Here They Are SIR:

* # * * 8 3 7 # - Motorola MPx200 version info

* # * * 3 7 2 # - FQC

* # * * 3 6 4 # - MPx200 engineering menu

* # * * 2 6 6 * 0 # - Set as data COM port

* # * * 2 6 6 * 1 # - Set as log COM port

Hit Send (Green Buttn) after You enter numbers.

PS: I have alot more codes , that work, and if you could let me know what I could do with these and what they mean I will Post more. thnks agian
smeg36
It sounds like you're wanting to do a hard reset. It will erase everything from your phone, returning it to the factory condition (and erasing everything that could be slowing it down). For directions on doing that, read here.
feekbrooks
Is there any other Neat-o tricks i can do with this phone RIGHT NOW.
awarner
There are plenty more codes, but they are not really usable for the normal user.

* # * * 8 3 7 # Version info
* # * * 3 7 2 # FQC
* # * * 3 6 4 # Engineering menu
* # * * 2 6 6 * 0 # Set as data COM port
* # * * 2 6 6 * 1 # Set as log COM port
* # * * 7 9 7 # Time to failure timer & Power down code
* # * * 2 2 6 3 * 0 # Set to default Band
* # * * 2 2 6 3 * 1 # Disable GSM Band
* # * * 2 2 6 3 * 2 # Disable DCS Band
* # * * 2 2 6 3 * 3 # Disable EGSM and DCS Band
* # * * 2 2 6 3 * 4 # Disable PCS Band
*#999# Opens up the command log

For example * # * * 3 6 4 # Engineering menu
Then Options2 RR1 Cell InformationSummary gives you details of the transmitters so an engineer can tell your actual location.
awarner
I also wanted to know if I could link my phone to my comp so that I can DIAl FREE calls from my computer throught my Cell phone.

I think you need something like SKYPE on your PC. You can not get free calls on yout mobile unless you have a call option that allows this.
feekbrooks
Im preety sure that if we ALL come together and think about the Possibilities of Tweaking these phones we can to some amazing things I believe, because all the companies do is preset these phones a certain way and I belive if we get some one who knows the ins and outs of phones we can do something.
awarner
The mpx200 is pretty old technology now I'm not sure what tweaking you expect to do that has not already been done or tried?
carl_dicko1993
can u give me a code that stops my phones time plz thanx
Sk1llS
Wow thanks for the awarner! Some nice features in the FQC menu biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.