Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mpx 200 Cover problem
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > Motorola MPx200
Furious Replica
Hello guys,

I live in holland and i use a Mpx since a couple of months now.
I bought the phone brand new for a prick of 80 euros.
But now comes the problem, I Allways carrey the phone in its leather case but yesterday it was an exeption. I was driving my motorcycle and the phone fel out of my pocket.
With like a 30 mph on the ground, *(NOw i never had even one scratch on it) I felt like dying when i picked it up. The coverage had been damage a lot and the flip screen has a clearance on it like 3 mm.
Now the software is fine, and everything else (its not jammed or some like that) Can still call and use every app.
Its just the outside whats bothers me very much now.

THE BIG PROBLEM..
Mpx 200 is not beeing made any more in Holland.
Why i dont know..
If i go to an phone shop they told me to visit the manufacter of the phone Motorola.
To change coverage of the phone..

CAN SOMEBODY pleasse tel me where i can find a (complete) cover for the mpx 200
I searched like every where.

Thank u very much.
DrBrains
I don't think you can get a lot of spare-part for this phone in the Netherlands. What you might try is buying a second phone which doesn't work anymore. There are MPX200 with all kinds of problems for sale on Marktplaats.nl (you problably know this) for around € 25,=
ardec1
QUOTE (Furious Replica @ Jun 16 2006, 01:09 AM) *
Hello guys,

I live in holland and i use a Mpx since a couple of months now.
I bought the phone brand new for a prick of 80 euros.
But now comes the problem, I Allways carrey the phone in its leather case but yesterday it was an exeption. I was driving my motorcycle and the phone fel out of my pocket.
With like a 30 mph on the ground, *(NOw i never had even one scratch on it) I felt like dying when i picked it up. The coverage had been damage a lot and the flip screen has a clearance on it like 3 mm.
Now the software is fine, and everything else (its not jammed or some like that) Can still call and use every app.
Its just the outside whats bothers me very much now.

THE BIG PROBLEM..
Mpx 200 is not beeing made any more in Holland.
Why i dont know..
If i go to an phone shop they told me to visit the manufacter of the phone Motorola.
To change coverage of the phone..

CAN SOMEBODY pleasse tel me where i can find a (complete) cover for the mpx 200
I searched like every where.

You can get a brand new OEM housing on http://www.ebay.com

Do a searh for "Motorola MPx200" and click on "Show all catagories", there is a seller out of China who has 199 available with a "Buy Now" price of $17.98 US.

Thank u very much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.