Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs/t nextel i930
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > General > Classifieds
will normal
the i930 I have is a beta model but still works perfectly. It is also app. unlocked. I do use it everyday and maybe every couple days I charge it. I definitely love the phone but the tri-band GSM doesn't cut it for me. I definitely want a quad-band phone again. With the phone, I'm throwing in the home charger, data cable, and the car phone charger. Before I go to what I'm looking for, I did pay an ungodly amount for this phone and the i930's started rolling out a week after I got my phone so I may never get even half of what I paid for it with my sale offer but I've one excellent trade experience on here and tend to do many if I get tired of my old devices in the future to make up the money I did lose. Onto my offers:

-Sale wise, I am looking at a price between $250 and $300 (price includes shipping) but I say name your price for now (if it's higher than what I'm asking, it'd be great and greatly appreciated).

-Trade wise (preferred method), I am looking into a motorola a780 pda phone. I will always use Windows Mobile (I still use Sean's old hp ipaq 2415 daily) but I like to expand my experiences with different mobile OS's and the a780 has struck my interest. If nobody has an a780, for another trade offer, I actually am looking into other phones (preferrably wm ppc over wm sp and wm5 if possible) that price-wise and spec-wise will be equivilent and of interest to me and I'll mention those devices possibly in the future (or just tell me what device you have with specs by email and we'll possibly talk business)

If anyone wants to send me offers, my email address is willnormal@gmail.com. It may take some time since I need to erase all programs, backgrounds, sounds, and any personal information that I have on there. cheers.
will normal
Sale-wise, final price I'm looking at is $325 (includes shipping). It is higher than what I originally mentioned but every penny I get will help me financially.

In addition to what I already mentioned trade-wise, I will take an unlocked mpx220, unlocked HP h6315 (or h6310 which I believe do exist), or a cingular HP hw6510 (prefer that over the hw6515 because I hate cameras but will take an hw6515) as trade offers. cheers.
will normal
I will only take sales at this point. I'm reducing the final price to $250 (includes shipping)
will normal
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.