Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Reminders" (Appointment) Alarm Stopped Working.....
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > HTC Typhoon & Feeler
Lousson
A couple days ago my reminders (appointments) alarm function stopped working on my SMT5600. I can set reminders & sync them with Outlook (and they display on my phone's upcoming appointments section on the home screen), but when the specified time for the alarm to go off comes, nothing happens on the phone.
(I used to hear my specified alarm sound and the reminder description would display on my home screen until I dismissed it)
I've gone into the phone settings, (ie. sounds and profiles) to look if any info has been changed, but it's all intact and set up the same way as when the reminders alarm worked. I've even changed profiles and changed my specified alarm sound, but still nothing. Am I missing something? Anyone else experience this problem? (BTW, my daily alarm that I have set, works fine and all other sound/display functions work properly)

Thanks in advance for those who respond....
Peace,
Larry
Lousson
QUOTE (Lousson @ May 3 2006, 11:23 AM) *
A couple days ago my reminders (appointments) alarm function stopped working on my SMT5600. I can set reminders & sync them with Outlook (and they display on my phone's upcoming appointments section on the home screen), but when the specified time for the alarm to go off comes, nothing happens on the phone.
(I used to hear my specified alarm sound and the reminder description would display on my home screen until I dismissed it)
I've gone into the phone settings, (ie. sounds and profiles) to look if any info has been changed, but it's all intact and set up the same way as when the reminders alarm worked. I've even changed profiles and changed my specified alarm sound, but still nothing. Am I missing something? Anyone else experience this problem? (BTW, my daily alarm that I have set, works fine and all other sound/display functions work properly)

Thanks in advance for those who respond....
Peace,
Larry

I fixed the problem....
Taking the battery out of the phone for a good 12 hours (I read in another post that worked for another problem), and sure enough the reminder alarm started working!
Hope this helps anyone that might have a similar problem....
Seems removing the battery for a while can do more than I thought!
Peace
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.