Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request: Broken SMT5600
> General > Classifieds
fowen
I need a broken SMT5600 with a good outside casing. Let me know if anyone has one.
krelvinaz
I've got a non-broken one...

I will be selling my SMT-5600 shortly that is a great working order. The only blemish is on the toggle button on the front where the paint has worn off. The unit has been in a Krussel Carring case almost since I got it so it has been well protected and has been working great.

Plan on selling it for around $85
mmeee
QUOTE (krelvinaz @ Apr 26 2006, 05:27 AM) *
I've got a non-broken one...

I will be selling my SMT-5600 shortly that is a great working order. The only blemish is on the toggle button on the front where the paint has worn off. The unit has been in a Krussel Carring case almost since I got it so it has been well protected and has been working great.

Plan on selling it for around $85

pmed u
krelvinaz
I don't have it ready to sell yet. I'm going to be pretty firm on the price to as I am including a 512mb SD card with along with a Krussel case.
mmeee
pmed back..
jadams951
QUOTE (mmeee @ May 19 2006, 12:41 PM) *
pmed back..

I've got one for $100 but that includes the krussel case, 512mb miniSD card, and USB power and sync cords.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.