Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how do i put mp3 ringtones in the 2125
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > HTC Hurricane, Robbie & Tornado
mmeee
i use to have a smt 5600 all i did was make a small mp3 ringtone and put it in the windows directory. When i go to settings-sounds the mp3 file is not there...

am i doing something wrong..???

plz help
smeg36
Try putting it in the Storage/Application Data/Sounds folder and see if it shows up.
mmeee
QUOTE (smeg36 @ Mar 22 2006, 03:43 PM) *
Try putting it in the Storage/Application Data/Sounds folder and see if it shows up.

That worked!!!

Thx Again!!!

doesn;t this phone seem a bit slow then the smt 5600?
smeg36
I'm not sure, I've never actually had a 2125. It is possible. They have the same clock speed processor (although I think the 2125 has a newer version of the processor), but the 2125 also has to power a QVGA display while the SMT5600 ran a 220x176 display. Displaying at a higher resolution would require slightly more processing power. But I doubt it would be noticably different just because of that.
kampf
I just picked up a 512MB miniSD card last night and was pleased to see that I didn't need to create a folder for mp3s to be seen as ringtones, or by WMP, when placed on the card. I'd think it's the same on the 2125.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.