Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Software that does not work on T-Mobile SDA
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > HTC Hurricane, Robbie & Tornado
onebyone1958
So far I have come across the following programs that are too small for the
T-Mobile SDA. They are:

WorldMate 2005 1.2

WeatherBug Windows Mobile Smartphone 1.0

PocketStreamer Pro:Live TV,Radio,Music 2.5

Pocket XM Radio: Satellite Radio 1.6

The following program just hangs an does not even come up:

Chopper Rescue 1.01

The following programs are too small and freeze the system:

OmniGSoft - 3D Mini-Aquabike (Racing) 1.1

OmniGSoft - 3D Mini-Kayak 1.1

In all case I have emailed the developer letting them know about this.

If anyone has gotten any of these to work or has update information please let me know.

Thank you !
Long
hey...i js got my SDA today too....but i dont how to install the software to the phone yet....can u please teach me ??..Thanks..
smeg36
1) Get a WM Smartphone program
2) Get Activesync, install it on your PC, connect your phone to your PC, and create a partnership with the phone
3) There are two main types of programs, .exe and .cab. For .exe just run the program on your PC and it will initiate the install process. Follow the on-screen directions. For .cab files read this
Long
ok...i figured to put it in the device...but it wont instal instead it says: Skyforce.cab was unsucesful. the installtion file is not intented for this device ....watss thatt suppose to mean ??...do i have ot change anything ??..( im using TMobile SDA) Thanks
smeg36
It sounds like you are trying to install a Pocket PC version of the app. Is it the Smartphone version giving you the error? I've got that error on Smartphones when trying to use a PPC app.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.