Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Microsoft SmartPhones > Other SmartPhones
baby j
My Voq is stuck on headset mode no matter what i do it wont come off. I even did a hard reset today but that didnt help out. when i put on a headset on the other person can hear me. i there anything i can do to bring it back to NORMAL Mode.
abatis
babyj,

With the various issues you are having I am going to suggest you re-flash your Voqs ROM with the latest software. You can find the correct ROM from VOQ HERE. You have already hard reset and you are still having strange problems. Generally with the headset issue you would just push the on/off button down until you get the QuickList and scroll down to More and select Automatic. That should get the Headset off.

To check which ROm you have go to Settings>About and scroll down and note the Operator Number. That is the ROm that you want to see if there is an update at the VOQ site.

Let us know what you do. I have a VOQ and can walk you though it.
smeg36
I've had that issue a couple times on various phones. What I did was basically stick the headset back into the phone and push it in and out quickly a bunch of times. That will usually get it back out of headset mode. It didn't for a Samsung i600 I have, and the problem with it was the metal prong in the headset slot was stuck down making the phone think a headset was in. I took a paper clip and jabbed it in there until I got it unstuck. It has worked great since.
abatis
Worth a try. Very strange I never had a mechanical problem like that but plausible.
baby j
It Works. YEAH. I stuck the headset in and out the whole over/over fast as a result it went back to normal mode. Thank you Abatis & Smeg36.
abatis
Thanks Smeg, now get that phone to Sync.
Andriy Moroz
Same problem.
If rapid in-out helps, I believe it is mechanical problem. But in my case this trick does not work.
Does anyone know how to open a Voq?
There are 3 screws and 2 clips under battery, they release bottom half but the top is still solid.
Any ideas, instructions?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.