Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 GB Sd cards
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > PocketPC Phone Edition > HP Phone Edition
dwhitelaw
Circuit City has 2gb SD cards for $79, with no mail in's, plus I have a $20 off coupon, does the 6300 support 2gb cards, or will it reformat it to 1gb?
smeg36
Really, $79? Mine had them for $89 after $5 MIR. Did they change the price today? I don't know if it works with the 6300. I assume it would work fine, but I've never had either so I can't say for sure.
smeg36
Yep, you're right, $79. I just checked the Circuit City website. Wow, they are getting so cheap. I would go get one today but I want to get a miniSD for my next storage card just to be safe. Who knows what storage card standard my next device may have. It will probably be miniSD though, so better safe than sorry.
dwhitelaw
Got my 2gb card- Best Buy price match and my $50 worth of Reward Zone Certificates, cost me $30 out of pocket.
I'll let you guys know if there are any problems.
dwhitelaw
2 gb card works great!
My Card reader did only read 1 gb though and formatted it to 1 gb.
Couldn't find an update quickly so I just used another Card Reader I had and FAT formatted it back to 2GB and it's working fine.
Now I can carry more gps maps, podcasts, mp3s and a dvd movie if i'd like.
whymeb
[quote name='dwhitelaw' post='48094' date='Feb 17 2006, 01:04 PM']2 gb card works great!
My Card reader did only read 1 gb though and formatted it to 1 gb.
Couldn't find an update quickly so I just used another Card Reader I had and FAT formatted it back to 2GB and it's working fine.
Now I can carry more gps maps, podcasts, mp3s and a dvd movie if i'd like.[/quote]

[quote name='whymeb' date'Mar 4 2006, 12:08 AM' }
I have the hw6515b and can not get the device to recognize the 2GB sd card, although I have it formated from my WinXP. Any suggestions to get this working. HP says 6515 will not recognize 2GB SD, how did you do it?
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.