Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting with a couple of my HTC devices...
> General > Classifieds
reydiodj
These two have served me well, and now they can be yours before they go on ebay:

i-mate JAM (HTC Magician): purchased at the 2005 MEDC in Las Vegas from the Expansys booth.

Has the latest WM2K3SE ROM, complete w/original i-mate box, manual, stylii, CD. Also included will be a 2nd battery, Piel Frama case (clipless) and new Spectec low-profile SD wi-fi card. Works perfect; very few minor scratches on sides (nothing deep or distracting). I'll take the best reasonable offer.

cingular Siemens SX-66 (HTC Blue Angel): Only used by me for a few weeks; unlocked, and flashed with the latest stable version of WM2K3SE + WMP 10. This is complete with the Cingular box, case, cradle, CD, literature. I'll take the best reasonable offer.
micaels
QUOTE (reydiodj @ Jan 6 2006, 09:24 AM)
These two have served me well, and now they can be yours before they go on ebay:

i-mate JAM (HTC Magician): purchased at the 2005 MEDC in Las Vegas from the Expansys booth.

Has the latest WM2K3SE ROM, complete w/original i-mate box, manual, stylii, CD.  Also included will be a 2nd battery, Piel Frama case (clipless) and new Spectec low-profile SD wi-fi card.  Works perfect; very few minor scratches on sides (nothing deep or distracting). I'll take the best reasonable offer.

cingular Siemens SX-66 (HTC Blue Angel):  Only used by me for a few weeks; unlocked, and flashed with the latest stable version of WM2K3SE + WMP 10.  This is complete with the Cingular box, case, cradle, CD, literature.  I'll take the best reasonable offer.

Is the extra magician battery original? How much for just the battery?
reydiodj
QUOTE (micaels @ Jan 6 2006, 07:43 PM)
Is the extra magician battery original? How much for just the battery?

- the battery isn't "original" or OEM per se, but it is the DynaPack battery that is sold via Expansys: http://www.expansys-usa.com/product.asp?code=118895
micaels
QUOTE (reydiodj @ Jan 10 2006, 02:11 AM)
- the battery isn't "original" or OEM per se, but it is the DynaPack battery that is sold via Expansys: http://www.expansys-usa.com/product.asp?code=118895

How much for the battery?
reydiodj
- fyi I'm not willing to sell just the battery so that I can increase the sale valu of my JAM...sorry.

Anyway for anyone still interested these items are still available...I'll be putting them on ebay Wednesday if there is no interest here.
reydiodj
The SX-66 is now on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5859124964

- and the JAM is soon to follow...
micaels
Just curious on how much you are looking for in that jam package?
micaels
QUOTE (micaels @ Jan 26 2006, 03:31 PM) *
Just curious on how much you are looking for in that jam package?

bump. In what range are you looking for in the package?
micaels
QUOTE (micaels @ Feb 5 2006, 10:01 PM) *
bump. In what range are you looking for in the package?

Would you acept something in the line 240 - 280?
reydiodj
QUOTE (micaels @ Feb 5 2006, 10:43 PM) *
Would you acept something in the line 240 - 280?

nope - sorry that's really low-balling it. I've had other offers for more...I'm just waiting for an offer from someone who can close the deal before placing it on ebay.

Remember, this JAM has the latest WM2K3SE ROM, complete w/original i-mate box, manual, stylii, CD. Also included will be a 2nd battery, extra pack of stylii (2 or 3 - I can't remember) Piel Frama case (clipless) and new Spectec low-profile SD wi-fi card. Works perfect; very few minor scratches on sides (nothing deep or distracting). It currently has a c2 WriteShield on it so you can be assured the original screen surface is in great condition. I've just recently used it on a driving trip from Oceanside, CA back to the SF Bay Area using both a BT headset and BT GPS and successfully streamed TV during the trip using Orb.com - this device is still a very capable machine, and remember, since it is running WM2K3SE it is stil compatible with the majority of applications currently available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.