Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wm2003 files
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > Firmware > Firmware
bamer02
hi

i downloaded a folder off the internet with a lot of files in it. i am not sure if these are the right ones. here's the list:

windows2002.img
windows2003.img
Ben-6-0840-051.img
SUPER_MOTO_2_MPX200(2003).img
2nd MPX200_2003_LANG_UPDATE.img
3rd MPX200_2003_GSM_FIX.img
smartfon

if these are the right files, can someone tell me what's the order of flashing? in other words, which do i flash first? second? third? fourth? i am sorry for the trouble but these files are confusing me.

i know i have to flash the german update first, then the language. problem is that i dont know which is which. thanks in advanced.

http://www.haosmultimedia.com/mpx200/index...0from%20mpxzone
bamer02
hey guys? i know someone here knows the order of the flashing. pls help me out. thanks.
smeg36
Did the folder you download not have directions of how to flash the files? It has been so long since I flashed a MPx200 WM2003 ROM, but I only remember flashing one file. The Super Moto 2 image should be the only one you need to flash.
nbercasio
QUOTE (bamer02 @ Nov 24 2005, 06:01 AM)
hi

i downloaded a folder off the internet with a lot of files in it. i am not sure if these are the right ones. here's the list:

windows2002.img
windows2003.img
Ben-6-0840-051.img
SUPER_MOTO_2_MPX200(2003).img
2nd MPX200_2003_LANG_UPDATE.img
3rd MPX200_2003_GSM_FIX.img
smartfon

if these are the right files, can someone tell me what's the order of flashing? in other words, which do i flash first? second? third? fourth? i am sorry for the trouble but these files are confusing me.

i know i have to flash the german update first, then the language. problem is that i dont know which is which. thanks in advanced.

http://www.haosmultimedia.com/mpx200/index...0from%20mpxzone

Step by step instruction HOW TO FLASH Motorola MPx200

• System Driver Installation:
Unzip the driver file to your hard drive (smartfon.inf)
1. Fully charge the phone
2. Switch off the phone. Remove SD- и SIM- cards
3. Connect the USB cable
4. Hold the left direction key for 5 seconds
5. Install "Smartphone 2002 Wireless USB Modem":
Windows will detect the new device. Windows should launch a splash which indicates that a new USB device is found. Then a hardware wizard is launched.
You should Check “Specify a location” and point on your unzipped inf.
Finally check the Device manager, and a Smartphone 2002 Wireless Modem should appear in Modems.

• New WM installation:
1) Unzip the ROM file (for example Ben-6-0980-035.rom) and the Flasher file (for example LM_mpx200.exe) to your hard drive
2. Start LM_mpx200.exe, click "Update"
3. Select the ROM (Ben-6-0980-035.rom), click "Open"
4. It should start...
Do not disconnect the usb cable until the end of the process!
5. After all done, disconnect the usb cable
6. Remove the battery
7. Insert SIM- и SD- cards
8. Insert the battery
9. Switch the phone on
VERY IMPORTANT FOR “MS Smartphone 2003” SYSTEM: PERFORM “MASTER RESET” AFTER SWITCHING THE PHONE ON!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.