Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: smeg36
Mobile Gadget News :: Making Your Mobile Life Simpler > General > Classifieds > Member Trade and Purchase Feedback Forum
omega2008
I purchaced a Sony Ericsson HBH 662 from him and I couldn't be happier. Shipment was quick and the headset was in the exact condition he described it. A real pleasure to deal with, thanks again smeg36!
GrYph0n
I have made too many purchases from smeg36 to even mention. Very prompt shipping and reliable service...
abatis
Smeg is a fast shipper and reliable seller. I have had several deals with SMEG and they were great transactions.
armwood
Smeg is a fast shipper. The MPX220 was mailed immediately and arrived in three days, inspite of the Christmas Holliday mail rush. The MPX220, which he sent me was in mint like knew, condition. I sent him six emails asking questions during the period of our transaction. He always responded within the hour, no matter whether it was morning, evening or night. Smeg was a model seller.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.