IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PNY launches launches 2GB Mini SD(tm) and 1GB Micro SD(tm)
abatis
post Sep 5 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #1

Site Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 626
Phone: Samsung i760
Carrier: Verizon
Secondary Carrier: Sprint
PocketPC: Other

I have always had good luck with PNY flash media. I have not been a big fan of the MiniSD or MicroSD format but acknowledge they have superior power consumption and technological advantages over SD. A limitation with any of the newer formats seems to be limited capacity, however, PNY announced they have launched a 2GB Mini SD™ and 1GB Micro SD™. That is a bunch of memory in a little package.
Attached Image

Mini SD™, Micro SD™ and MMC Mobile cards have now become the main storage formats used in Mobile Phone. With the launch of the 2GB Mini SD™ and 1GB Micro SD™, PNY can now deliver storage solutions for customers with advanced mobile phones. "1GB storage capacity offers mobile phone customers incredible freedom", says Laure Lapègue, PNY Category Manager for Flash Cards, "with our new cards they can store up to 17 hours of MP3, 6 hours of video MPEG 4 and even 1000 digital pictures (with a 2 Mega pixel camera in high resolution) with only one mini card!"

All the PNY mini formats come with an extender or adapter that can be used in standard SD Secure Digital™ or MMC™ slots: you can capture and share your data between your different devices, and be mobile!The 2GB Mini SD™ and the 1GB Micro SD™ are available from a range of PNY resellers and retailers. They are fully compliant with any mobile phones, digital cameras, camcorders, PDAS or MP3 players capable of taking Mini or Micro Secure Digital cards.

Check out PNY

--------------------
Editor/Administrator MGN
MGN Making Your Windows Mobile Life Simpler

Main : Samsung i760 - Verizon
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:02 PM