IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tweaks2K2 .NET version 1.3.1 Released, More Control Over your Phone!
ctitanic
post Apr 28 2005, 03:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,752
Phone: MPx220
Carrier: Alltel
PocketPC: HP iPAQ

Is your phone Application Locked? There is an easy way to know the answer, just run Check Lock in your Smart Phone and you will get the answer. But, what really means to you if your phone is Application Locked? That means that you won´t be able to install and run many applications that are unsigned and need access to restricted areas in your phone registry or need to use APIs that are restricted by your service operator. You wont be able to install for example this tool just because it needs to change the settings in your Inbox to give you access to new capabilities.

Well, Tweaks2K2 version 1.3.1 includes a new option that allows users to Application unlock their phones. This hack works in the majority of the phones available in the market but the C500 from Orange which was "Really Locked" by Orange.

I own myself a mpx220 from Cingular and I was surprised to find that my phone was Application Locked and I did not know about it! But not any more!

You can find more information about Tweaks2k2 and available discounts at

http://www.tweaks2k2.com/portal/staticpage...050317130430805

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sprocket87
post May 2 2005, 04:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,550
Phone: i-Mate Ultimate
Carrier: Alltel
PocketPC: Other

Makes me wonder if the soon-to-be-carried-by-Cingular Audiovox SMT 5600 will be unlocked, locked, or uber-locked...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:08 AM